This DIY face brightening rice flour mask with lemon is very easy to make! Probably the most ideal approaches to get a brilliant, sparkling appearance is to exfoliate, and rice flour is a standout amongst other exfoliants you can utilize. Rice flour is extremely modest to buy and works such a great amount of superior to anything locally acquired chemicals and exfoliants. How about we look at this DIY face brightening rice flour mask and jump on the way to more clear, more splendid skin!
- Rice flour is pressed with aminobenzoic acid, ferulic acid, and allantoin. Aminobenzoic goes about as a stunning sunscreen, shielding the skin from harmful UV beams, and builds ingestion of nutrient C. Ferulic acid is a natural enemy of oxidant just as a calming.
- The little, delicate granules of the rice flour peel the skin, expelling dead skin cells and uncovering fresher, more youthful-looking and more splendid skin.
- Lemon levels out skin tone because of its blanching operator and along these lines is an incredible element for skin inflammation scars, dark spots, and skin stains.
- Lemon is additionally a natural antimicrobial and germicide fixing which means it will avert the arrangement of clogged pores, whiteheads, and pimples.
- Together, these fixings tenderly rinse the face, detoxifies it, diminishes augmented pores, and furthermore anticipates skin break out and flaws.
RECIPE TO MAKE RICE FLOUR MASK FOR UNEVEN TONE
- Rice flour- 1tsp
- Gram flour- 1 tsp
- Curd- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1 pinch
- Lemon- 3 drops
- Mix all the ingredients and make a fine paste.
- Apply it on your face and leave for 20-25 minutes.
- Wash your face with cold water and pat dry.
HOW MANY TIMES TO USE IT?
Use this every alternate day for a month to get the best outcomes.
This mask will enhance your skin tone and will also reduce the dark spots.